Love has no bounds.
I have asked my husband to go to Mass, last week.
- I wanted him to go back to church, especially after we got married recently
I whispered to him to consider. He was silently but I knew in my heart that he heard me.
This week came. He said that practice is scheduled to last through around 4 p.m. Mass was at 5 p.m. So I used guilt, and said, “Don’t take advantage of God!” 🙁He, the Lord, has given us many blessings again. We needed to show our gratitude.
[pause a long while]
- I thought of my husband starting to talk about our daughter’s activities
- I thought of my husband starting to bring up topics about the family
Then, I thought:
- Don’t use guilt trip even if I am hurt, for the Blessed Mother is of LOVE
- My husband’s vocation is his family; marriage is a sacrament
- Mass should be attended from the free will the Father gave us; those who revere themselves because they attend Mass is respected
Then, my thoughts filled with LOVE of our Mother.